失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 美剧《神秘博士》第十二季第一集Part1

美剧《神秘博士》第十二季第一集Part1

时间:2021-12-05 08:59:53

相关推荐

美剧《神秘博士》第十二季第一集Part1

西非 象牙海岸

来啊

Come on.

找到你了

Got ya.

再过来一点

Just a little closer...

太平洋

女士们先生们 三十分钟后

Ladies and gentlemen, well be commencing our descent

我们将开始在东京降落

into Tokyo in approximately 30 minutes.

请在此之前使用洗手间

Please take a moment to use the washrooms

收拾好个人物品

and collect up all your belongings.

不好意思 这是你的洗漱包吗

Excuse me. Is this washbag yours?

我在过道捡到的

I just found it in the aisle.

是的 抱歉

Yes. Sorry.

我太笨手笨脚了

Im so clumsy.

我妹妹经常批评我这点

My sisters always having a go at me for this.

-谢谢 -不客气

- Thanks. - No problem at all.

飞行愉快

Enjoy your flight.

俄罗斯 莫斯科

我在安全屋了 接应小队还要多久才到

Im at the safe house. How long for the extraction team?

让他们尽快

Just make it fast.

神秘博士

第十二季 第一集

间谍杀机 上

谢菲尔德 约克郡

上啊 瑞恩

Go on, Ryan!

投篮

Shoot!

不走运呀 兄弟

Unlucky, man.

-下周还来 -好的

- So, next week? - Yeah.

回见

Laters.

你现在都会打球了 兄弟

You can play now, man.

你以前可从没上过球场

You never used to step on the court.

我本来能投进的 我下次肯定投进

I shouldve got it in. Ill get it in next time.

但你之前都在生病

Youve been sick, though.

阑尾炎是吧

Appendicitis, right?

因为生病 我们都见不到你

Thats why we ain seen you?

-对对 -再往前是疝气

- Oh, yeah, yeah. - And the hernia before that?

是 当时情况可糟了

Oh, yeah. That was bad.

还有那次视网膜脱落

And that detached retina?

听着就疼 你一直以来都不走运

That sounds painful. Youve been so unlucky.

-太不走运了 -怎么 我们都见不到你

- So unlucky. - So what, we don see you

现在你又要出门旅游了

and now you e off travelling?

-就出去几天 -最好如此

- Only for a bit. - Better be.

我很想你 兄弟

Ive missed you, man.

我们都想你

We all do.

有事儿吗 两位

Is there a problem, guys?

把他电话号码给我

Just give me his number.

No!

亚历克萨 播放《橡皮灵魂》

Alexa, play Rubber Soul.

-为什么不 -因为

- Why not? - Because!

我不想给你他的电话 我在收拾东西

I don want to give you his number. Im packing.

你这是第三回被选去借调了

This is the third secondment youve been selected for.

是吗 我还以为是第二回

Is it? I thought it was the second.

你基本都不在这里

You e not even going to be here.

这些借调还都发生在你的实习期

And all this during your probationer period?

我知道 真棒呀

I know. Its amazing.

这里有他的电话吗

Is his number in here?

播放《橡皮灵魂》

Play Rubber Soul!

最近的鞋店在步行两公里的地方

The nearest shoe shop is 1.2 miles walking distance.

我觉得它纯粹是厌恶你的声音 爸

I think it just hates your voice, Dad.

你上司能接受你一直这样被外调

And your boss is all right with you being away on this?

完全接受 他一点儿问题没有

Totally. Hes totally all right with it.

我不能接受这个 小娅

Im not all right with this, Yaz.

这都是你第四次借调了

This is your fourth secondment.

这是我第四次收到很多保密文件

Fourth time I get a load of secretive paperwork,

而你又什么都不说

and you not telling me anything.

为什么我总留不住我最好的实习生

Why do I keep losing my best probationer?

这都是很棒的体验 真的

Its all really good experience. Honest.

我又不傻

Im not daft.

你是被选中了吗 你是卧底吗

Have you had a tap on the shoulder? Is this undercover?

差不多吧

Sort of.

这是最后一次

Last time.

你要渡过你的实习期 你人得来这儿

You have to be here to finish your probation.

我知道 我会回来 我保证

I know. Im coming back, I promise.

我猜他们是跟你一起的

And I presume they e with you?

自你上次治疗已经过了四年了 时间真快

Four years since your procedure. Time flies.

-是啊 飞逝 -检查结果一切正常

- Yeah. Don it just? - Test results are all as they should be,

这个结果你听了应该会开心

youll be pleased to hear.

体重有什么起伏吗

Any weight fluctuations?

没有

No.

疲惫 肌肉酸痛

Tiredness? Muscular aches or pains?

都没有

None of that.

很遗憾 我听说你妻子过世了

I was sorry to hear about your wife.

是的 谢谢安慰

Yeah. Thanks.

我们都很想她

We all miss her.

好了 这次见面结束了 在这里签字

Right. I don need to keep you any longer. Sign on there.

勾选所有的方框 数据保护

Tick all the boxes. Data protection.

好的

Right.

-你在工作吗 -没有 在旅行

- Are you working? - Um, no. Travelling.

有去到什么好地方吗

Anywhere nice?

有时不错

Sometimes.

修理车间

这里堵了

Theres the blockage.

抱歉 群消息

Oh, sorry! Group message.

我得集中精力

Got to concentrate.

我就是来打声招呼 家人们 你们在哪

Just calling to say hi, fam. Where are you?

我们约好的一个小时 你迟到了

We said an hour. You e late.

迟到了很久

Very late.

你们所有人

All of you?

各位好 这不祥的造型很酷嘛

Hi, fellas. Rocking the ominous look.

我们需要你给我们走

We need you to come with us.

我能先把这弄完吗

Can I finish up first?

刚抽完水滑梯的水

Just draining the water slides.

还有划船湖的 还有热带雨林那层的

And the boating lakes. And the rainforest floor.

以及 我正在等我朋友

Plus, Im waiting for my mates.

你朋友都已经在车里了

Your friends are inside the car.

最糟糕的优步体验

Worst Uber ever!

听着 这样对你们都好

Look, its in all your best interests

跟我们走

that you come with us.

前方1.6公里处

In half a mile,

继续直行上高速公路

continue ahead and merge with motorway.

你们怎么样 一切都好吗

How are you doing? Everything go all right?

除了被绑架以外

Apart from being kidnapped!

说吧 计划是什么

Come on. Whats the plan?

我想的是 让他带我们走

I thought, let him take us to where we e going.

这样我们就能查到是谁在找我们了

That way, we find out who wants us.

那如果他在路上就把我们都干掉了呢

What if he kills us along the way?

看看他 他显然是在遵从别人的命令

Look at him. Hes obviously doing this at someone elses orders.

你不想知道下令的那个人是谁吗

Don you want to know who that is?

前方九百米处

In 100 yards...

你这设备质量不行啊

Your equipments not up to much.

它不该这样啊

It shouldn be doing that.

God!

我们出不去

We can get out!

是 我知道 小娅

Yes, I got that, Yaz!

博士 导航又开始了

Doc, the sat navs just started again!

五秒后

In five seconds,

die.

死 死 死 死 死

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die...

死 死 死

Die. Die. Die...

刹车失灵了

The brakes not working!

有人在操控这辆车 而那人不是我

Someones controlling this car and it isn me!

肯定有办法停下这车

Theres got to be a way to stop it!

看身后 路要没了 我们要冲出去了

Look behind us! The roads out! We e going over the edge!

我需要一个反射表面

I need a reflective surface...

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

如果觉得《美剧《神秘博士》第十二季第一集Part1》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。