失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 电影《加州圣诞恋曲()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《加州圣诞恋曲()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2022-08-20 02:11:10

相关推荐

电影《加州圣诞恋曲()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

乔伊

Joey!

嘿 早啊

Hey... you.

你睡得怎么样?

Howd you sleep

睡得挺好的

So good.

那就好

Great.

好吧 退房时间是中午

Okay, uh, checkout, its at noon.

如果你饿了 这里有个菜单

Heres a little menu if you get hungry.

那个…

And, uh...

我会给你打电话

Ill call you.

嘿!

Hey!

你才不会呢

No you won .

好吧

Okay.

气色一如既往地好哟 阿迪女士

Looking good as ever, Ms. D.

谢谢你 范阿斯顿先生

Thank you, Mr. Van Aston.

早上好 先生

Good morning, sir.

早上好 小性感 你睡得怎么样?

Good morning, sexy. Howd you sleep

一如既往地好

Beautifully, as always.

你好吗?

Whats up

谢谢你

Thank you.

办公室见 先生

See you at the office, sir.

好的

Sounds good!

(范阿斯顿企业)

早上好 女士们

Good morning, ladies.

怎么样了?

How we doin

问题解决了

Problem solved!

乔瑟夫会去

Joseph will go.

妈 这绝对不行

Mom, absolutely not.

这事不由你说了算 儿子

Its not up to you, son.

就让里欧去嘛

Just send Leo!

你这周就可以签订合同

What You can get the contract signed this week.

听着 事情没那么简单 乔瑟夫

Listen, it is not that simple, Joseph.

对方还没有签订合同

They haven signed the contract yet.

持有地产的女人很难搞

The owner of the property, shes difficult.

这就需要你派上用场了

Thats where you come in.

这对范阿斯顿企业是非常重要的交易

This is a very important deal to Van Aston enterprises.

我们尽了一切努力来获得这块土地

We have tried everything to get this piece of land.

金钱和压力似乎没有任何作用

Money and pressure don seem to have any effect.

我们要在三周内让这块地过户

We have three weeks to get this parcel in escrow.

否则这笔交易会在圣诞节前破裂

If not, the deal falls apart before Christmas.

好吧

Fine.

你要我怎么做?

What do you want me to do

嗯 据我所知 你有一种技能

Well, as far as I can tell, youve got one skill.

让年轻姑娘去做你要求的任何事情

Getting young women to do whatever the hell you ask them to.

你对我的私生活一无所知

You don know anything about my personal life.

(洁玛)

这是你的最后一次机会

This is your last chance to show me

你要向我证明 你不是一事无成的

you e capable of, well, anything, really.

如果我不呢?

And if I don

那一切都会消失

Well, then, it all goes away.

头衔、津贴、酒店套房…

The title, the stipend, the hotel suite...

还有里欧

and the Leo.

你不能这么做

You can do that.

如果这件事你做成了

Should you manage to pull this off,

我们会在假日派对上宣布

we will announce your move from managing partner,

你从管理合伙人晋升到收购总裁

to president of acquisitions at the holiday party.

你想成为这家公司的真正一员吗?

You want to be a real part of this company

这就是第一步

It starts here.

(离圣诞节还有两周)

转到语音信箱了 谢天谢地

Oh, voicemail. Thank God!

洁玛 是我

Gemma. Hey, its me.

听着 我仔细思考过了

Listen, Ive been thinking a lot,

我觉得很明显我们在一起不合适

and I think its pretty clear that we e not working,

所以 我觉得我们就算了吧 对

so, uh, I think we should call it quits.

但是要记住 你是一位卓越的女人

Yeah, but remember, you are a sensational woman

你有朝一日会让某个男人非常幸福

that is going to make some man very happy some day.

一直美丽下去哦

Stay beautiful.

哇 我还以为 她就是你的真命天女呢 先生

Wow, I really thought she was the one, sir.

闭嘴

Shut up.

怎么会有人住这里?

Who lives out here, anyway

什么都没有

Its a whole lotta nothing.

这是葡萄酒之乡

This is wine country.

你知道美国80%的葡萄酒

Did you know that 80% of the nations wine

都是在加州这里生产的吗?

is made right here in California

而霞多丽葡萄是种植最广的葡萄

And Chardonnay grapes are the most popular ones planted.

其实啊 早在…

Actually...

我靠!

Shit!

对不起 先生

My apologies, sir!

这些道路需要修一修了

These roads could use some work.

我们还有多远?

How far are we

就在这前面了 先生

Uh, just up the road here, sir.

对方和你约的是今天晚些时候

They e not expecting you until later today.

你有衣服能借我吗?我这样不能见人

Do you have any clothes I can wear I can show up like this.

(女士 男士)

这是圣诞节募捐的衣服

I picked these up at the Christmas Clothing Drive.

我是要捐给慈善机构的

I was going to donate them to Goodwill.

你可真是个大圣人

Well, aren you a little saint

闭嘴

Shut up.

既然这些人对金钱和权力不买账

If money and power don impress these people,

也许我应该穿得更休闲一点

maybe I should go with something a little more casual.

(你来自田纳西州吗? 这里只有你最甜)

这样你就不用寒暄了

Well, that will cut down on the small talk.

管他的

Ah, screw it.

如何?

So

你觉得怎么样?

What do you think

先生 你这是妥妥的休闲装啊

Well, you definitely nailed "casual," sir.

行 你把车开走吧

All right.Get this car out of here,

交易完成后我会打给你

and I will call you when the deal is done.

那我正好去洗车

I could use a good cleaning.

很好 你去吧

Good. You do that.

但是不要走太远

But don go too far,

因为我很快就能搞定

cause its not gonna take long.

这是什么名堂?

What in the world

汉娜 水呢?

Hannah, wheres the water

快点 汉娜 我需要水

Come on, Hannah, I need that water.

来了 卡莉

Coming, Callie.

-嘿 -你好 新来的牧场工人

- Hey! - Oh, hi, new ranch hand.

我来帮你吧

Let me help you with that.

天啊 谢谢你

Oh, my gosh.Thank you.

幸好你早来了

Good thing you got here early!

有一头小牛要出生了

A calf is coming!

什么?

What

汉娜 我需要水!

Hannah, I need that water!

新来的牧场工人提着呢

The new ranch hand has it!

谁?

Who

-没有 我不是… -把桶放下

- No, no, no.Im not the new... - Just set that down

过来帮我 抓住小牛的脚

and come help me.

母牛没用力了 我得检查它的眼睛

Grab his feet. She stopped pushing.I need to check her eyes.

抓住了 快点

Grab it. Come on.

加油

Come on.

加油 姑娘

Come on, girl.

你能行的 好吗?

Youve got this, okay

你可以的 好吗?

You can do it, okay

加油

Come on.

我需要你再用力一下 好吗?

I need one more, all right

来吧 姑娘 你能行的 好吗?

Come on, girl. You got this, okay

拉呀!你在干什么?快拉呀

Pull! What are doing Pull!

我在拉呢

Im pulling!

-再用点力 -我知道了

- Pull it harder! - Okay.

加油 你没事的

Come on. You e okay.

再来一下 你可以的

One more. You got it!

太好了 你做到了

Yes, you did it. You did it.

真乖

Good girl, good girl.

做得好

如果觉得《电影《加州圣诞恋曲()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。