失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 美剧《实习医生格蕾》第十季第一集Part1015

美剧《实习医生格蕾》第十季第一集Part1015

时间:2022-05-04 03:17:03

相关推荐

美剧《实习医生格蕾》第十季第一集Part1015

当你成为实习医生时

When you become an intern,

医院会给你举行白大褂"加冕"仪式

theres a ceremony where you get your white coat.

神奇得像魔法般

Like magic...

你便成了一名医生

You e a doctor.

我父母都来了我的"加冕"仪式

My parents came to my white coat ceremony.

我至今还记得他们那时的样子 笑容满面

I can still picture them, so happy...

无比骄傲

so proud.

我们得召集所有董事会成员 还有

Hey, we need to get the board together, and...

恭喜你们

Congratulations.

人们说在弥留之际 人生的片段

They say your life flashes before your eyes

会在你眼前一闪而过

right before you die.

当然是那些重要的时刻

The important moments.

你经受住考验的时刻

The moments that tested you.

你找到真我的时刻

The moments that made you who you are.

艾普丽尔 你要结婚了

April, you e getting married.

我不会结婚了

Unless Im not.

我才听说你受伤

I just heard.

还好么

Are you okay?

没事

Yeah.

我不知道这一闪而过的算不算我的人生

I don know about my life flashing before me.

我想的只有我的白大褂

I was thinking about my white coat...

还有我多庆幸我现在还穿着它

And how Im glad I have it on me now.

-麻烦你呼一下理查德·韦伯医生好吗 -现在就呼

- Um, will you overhead page Richard Webber for me? - Right away.

那是我人生真正开始的时刻

Its the moment my life started.

而我觉得在人生结束时也该穿着它

Seems fitting it should be on me when it ends.

理查德·韦伯医生

Dr. Richard Webber,

请到急诊科

Please call the E.R.

理查德·韦伯医生 请到急诊科

Dr. Richard Webber, please call the E.R.

哇 宝宝睡着了

Oh, babys sleepin.

好了 我们开始吧

Okay, we should get started.

贝利 董事会开会 正事要紧

Um, Bailey, we have some board business that we need to disc--

什么正事都不去

Im not going anywhere.

现在逗宝宝才是贝利的正事

Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss.

对不对呀 德里克·贝利·谢博德先森

Don we? Yes, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd.

对不对咩

Yes, we do.

佐拉喜欢他吗

What does Zola think of him?

可喜欢了 还想带他去日托所炫耀炫耀呢

Oh, she wants to take him to day care for show and tell.

理查德呢

Wheres Richard?

我呼了所有董事会成员

I paged all the board members.

那艾弗里也该来啊

Well, Avery should be here, too.

对 但是他昨晚拯救世界去了

Yeah, well, he was being a hero last night.

在公交撞车救孩子时 把肩膀弄折了

He dislocated his shoulder saving a kid from the bus crash.

什么公交撞车

What bus crash?

她生孩子去了 啥都不知道

She had a baby. She doesn know things.

那告诉我啊

So tell me.

一所教堂在疏散一部分人

A church was evacuating some people,

他们坐的巴士翻车了

and their bus overturned.

好消息是 所有人都存活了

Good news is, everyone survived,

而且也没有重大伤患

and there are no major injuries.

-那坏消息是 -那就一大堆了

- And the bad news? - Everything else.

血库被洪水淹了

The blood bank is flooded,

而急诊室一片狼藉

and the E.R. looks like it was ransacked.

所以我们得关闭急诊室么

So we need to close the E.R.?

现在药物极度缺乏

We e dangerously low on meds.

员工也因为洪水无法赶来

Personnel can make it in due to the flooding.

所以我们得关闭急诊

So we need to close the E.R.

这可行么 我们能这样做么

Can we do that? But can we do that?

你们才是管事的

You are the board.

而我只能告诉你们事实 那就是急诊今天无法运作

I am telling you that E.R. cannot open today.

你缺什么

What do we need?

要不我去和供应商协商一下

I mean, I can try to coordinate with our suppliers.

我只是生了个孩子 又不是挂了

I had a baby. Im not dead.

如果他们有的话 就给我们

If they have it, then we want it.

还有 我们也得

In the meantime, lets make sure

好好照料住院病人 谁该出院就让他出院

that our inpatients are taken care of and discharge who we can.

比如我

Like me.

你可不行 你刚做了腹部大手术

No, you just had a major abdominal surgery.

你就乖乖待在这

You e gonna stay right here.

好了 机场恢复运行了

All right, airports just reopened.

我刚把博斯韦尔医生送上车

I just put Dr. Boswell in a cab.

博斯韦尔医生是谁啊

Whos Dr. Boswell?

就是刚和亚利桑那上了床的女人

Shes the woman Arizona slept with last night.

这是怎么回事 我们不接创伤伤患了呀

What are you doing? We e closed to incoming traumas, guys.

你和他们说去

Tell that to them.

玛卓纳[西雅图中东部城市]附近发生塌方

There was a mudslide near Madrona.

几名警察和消防员在疏散人群时受了伤

A bunch of cops and firefighters got hurt doing evacuations.

还有一些普通市民受伤了

There are also a bunch of civilian casualties as well.

西雅图长老会那呢

What about seattle pres?

他们比我们更糟

They e worse off than we are.

好吧 开始吧 先把这个吊索卸下来

All right, lets do it. Help me get this sling off.

给我去找针线 裂伤托板

Get me every suture kit, laceration tray,

弗利导尿管 胸管等等

Foley, and chest tube that you can.

慢慢搬下来 先把重患搬下来

We e gonna come down. We e sending a triage down.

-怎么 -我轮班结束了 我想回家休息

- What? - My shift is over. I was gonna go home and go to sleep.

又累又饿啊

Im so tired and hungry.

牙齿都要生斑了

My teeth have stuff growing on them, and...

你就当什么都没听到吧

Can you pretend you didn hear any of that?

正合我意

Yep.

好了 好了

Yeah, yeah.

麻烦请让一让

Coming through. Straight ahead.

慢着 慢着

Oh, wait, wait.

停下

Wait.

我可不想在待命室做

Okay, Im not doing it in an on call room.

哥是有房的高富帅

Im a grown-up with a house.

你的房中间还摆着颗树呢

Your house has a tree in the middle of it.

等等 你和莉亚是不是在这做过

Wait, wait. Did you have sex with Leah in here?

还有海瑟

And Heather?

天 我在这做不下去了

Oh, god. I don think I can do this.

管它的 老娘要做

Yeah, I can.

别看 别看 不许看

No. No, no, no.

我需要你哟

I need this.

我们既然来了这 准备好了 就好好做 两分钟而已

We e here. We e ready. Lets just do it. Two minutes.

就两分钟不回传呼

No ones gonna die if we don answer our pagers

不会有人死的 对吧

for two minutes, right?

Right.

见鬼 我现在满脑子都是死人

Crap! Now Im thinking about dead people.

连尼·谢而特 五十四岁 楼梯公司老板

Lenny Shulte, captain of ladder company 54.

事发现场昏迷 昏迷指数13

Unconscious at the scene with a G.C.S. of 13.

血压一直在下降

B.P.s been constantly dropping.

最近一次是85/60

Last was 85 over 60.

我 我 喘不过气

I can ... get... a good... breath.

增加氧流量至每分钟10升

Increase his O2 to 10 liters.

之前有东西砸到你的胸部吗

Can you tell me if anything fell on you, on your chest?

我不知道

I don know.

我只记得把一个老太太从她家里救出来

Last thing I remember, helping the old lady out of her house.

-她挺过来了吗 -我会去问的

- Did sh-she make it? - Ill check.

滨海大道5818号 我的队员们

5818 Shore Drive. And my guys--

那边还有我12名队员

I-I got 12 guys out there.

把他翻过来

Turn him. Turn him!

他应该是吸入了泥浆

Okay, looks like he aspirated mud.

把他送到一号外伤病房

Lets get him into trauma room one.

给他做个胸片检查 并注射抗生素

Lets get a chest X-ray and start him on antibiotics.

开始行动

Lets go!

走吧 借过一下

Go. Coming through!

欧文和我

Owen and I...

我都不知道该怎么说

Oh, you know, I don even know what to call it.

结束了 或者说分手了

Ended it? Broke up?

反正感觉想死

I feel like Im gonna die.

你总是先结束 然后又重新开始

You always end it, and then you start it again.

-没错 但这次不同 -好吧

- Yeah, but this is different. - Okay.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

如果觉得《美剧《实习医生格蕾》第十季第一集Part1015》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。