失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 乐观男孩用乐高积木搭了一个假肢

乐观男孩用乐高积木搭了一个假肢

时间:2022-08-09 13:24:07

相关推荐

乐观男孩用乐高积木搭了一个假肢

小时候 我总爱玩乐高积木

When I was a kid I always played with Lego.

用它们来拼凑模型汽车 飞机或摩托车

I built cars, planes, motorbikes.

但现在 我拼了一条手臂

Now, I built an arm.

《伟大的故事》用乐高搭建一条手臂

来见见David Aguilar吧

Meet David Aguilar

我是David Aguilar

My name is David Aguilar.

今年18岁 来自安道尔

I am from Andorra, and I am 18 years old.

David的右手先天发育不良

When David was born, his right arm hadn’t fully developed.

这是我的右臂

This is my right arm.

这在成长过程中是一个很大的困扰

Growing up it was quite annoying

因为我总听到别人说

because I received a lot of comments like

“噢 你少了一只手”或之类的话

“Oh you don’t have a hand”or something like that.

虽然有些人认为这是一个缺陷

And while some would see this as a disadvantage,

但David和普通孩子没什么不同

David is just a regular kid.

他喜欢电子舞曲

He likes EDM.

他的艺名叫Hand Solo(独臂)

He goes by the name, Hand Solo.

明白这个名字的含义了吗?

Get it?

他有个蠢蠢的老爸

He has an embarrassing dad.

他也会去上学

He goes to school.

这是我的学校

This is my school.

并且能用他的乐高手臂开门

And, he can open doors with his Lego arm.

太酷了

So cool.

成长过程中 他对乐高太着迷了

Growing up, he was obsessed with Lego.

以至于想让它成为自己的一部分

So much so, he wanted to make it a part of him, literally.

九岁时 我制作了我的第一只假肢

I built my first prosthetic arm when i was 9 years old

是直接在我的右手上拼的

and I built it around my hand.

原本我只是想拼一艘船的

It started [off as] being a boat

不幸的是 乐高积木不够结实

Unfortunately, the Lego bricks weren’t strong enough

直到他再次尝试时已经过了九年

and it wasn’t for another nine years ’til he would try again.

这是MK1

This is MK1.

这是乐高科技 它就像是乐高的进阶版

This is Lego Technic, it’s like the sophisticated part of Lego.

我可以用它做俯卧撑 它真的很牢固

I can do push-ups with this thing ,so it’s quite strong.

当我第一次做成这个功能齐全的手臂时

When I first built the arm and it was fully functional,

我走到镜子前 就像现在这样

I went to the mirror and I was like

那个MK1模型 只花了五天时间就制作完成

That model, the MK1, only took five days to build.

当然 像其他优秀的发明家一样

of course,like any good inventor,

他紧接着就开始进行升级工作

he got straight to work on an upgrade.

这是MK2

And this is MK2

它有一个像肱二头肌一样工作的电池

It has a battery that works like a bicep,

并且有一条钓鱼线把它连接在这里

and it has this fishing cable that ties up in here.

当我把它连接在肩膀上时

When I fix this to my shoulder,

我就能像这样屈起手臂

I can do this and the arm closes.

我可以在中间停下来

I can stop in the middle

然后自己移动它

and move it by myself.

David的学校 安道尔

当我第一次带它来学校时 他们真的很惊讶

When I first brought this, they were all really amazed because

因为怎么会有人用乐高来组装一只手臂

how can somebody create a hand out of Lego.

我是一个普通人 但当我组装了这个手臂后

I was a normal guy, and when I built the arm

所有人都说“你真棒 你真聪明”

everyone was like”You are awesome, you are really smart.”

他们告诉我 能成为我的朋友他们真的很骄傲

They told me they are really proud to be my friends.

这棒极了

如果觉得《乐观男孩用乐高积木搭了一个假肢》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。