失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 用英语说“我累”的另类表达|发现都没见过!

用英语说“我累”的另类表达|发现都没见过!

时间:2018-07-15 16:14:51

相关推荐

用英语说“我累”的另类表达|发现都没见过!

What do you think about when you hear the word “tired”? Do you think of physical, mental, or moral fatigue? You can use the word “tired” after a busy day at work or while in the audience during a show that is too long. In short, it is a word that has a very broad range of meanings.

当你听到“累了”这个词时,你会怎么想?你是否认为身体,精神或道德疲劳?在忙碌的一天工作之后或在观众期间太长时间使用时,您可以使用“疲倦”这个词。简而言之,这个词的含义非常广泛。

每到周末都有种想要飞上天的感觉,这是为什么呢?因为学习了一周或是工作了一周简直太累。特别是对于现在还在赶论文的大学生来说,简直无法形容的痛苦和疲惫。

那每当我们想说太累的时候,我们都会想到:Im tired。随口而出的也是:Im tired。对于拥有强迫症和喜欢研究英语口语的小编来说,这样的表达太单一,多听几次都犯困啦。那有没有比这个更变态的表达呢?

答案是:YES!!

那么今天小编就带大家一起来学习表达很累或是很困甚至筋疲力尽的英文短语。赶快上车,本次内容只负责开心,不负责解决问题。

Even in English, there are several words and expressions to describe a state of exhaustion or fatigue. The most common expression is “I am tired”. This phrase sometimes generates some confusion even among native speakers, as it is often associated with sleep and the desire to sleep. But, in reality, from a purely semantic point of view, it simply indicates a general state of tiredness. In English, however, there are many other words and expressions that can be used to describe this condition. Let’s take a look at some of those that are most commonly used.即使在英语中,也有几个词和表达来描述疲惫或疲劳的状态。最常见的表达是“我累了”。即使在母语人士中,这句话有时会产生一些混乱,因为它通常与睡眠和睡眠欲望有关。但是,实际上,从纯语义的角度来看,它只是表明了疲惫的一般状态。然而,在英语中,还有许多其他词语和表达可用于描述这种情况。我们来看看最常用的一些。

I am fatigued. 我很疲惫

This expression in English indicates a very strong state of exhaustion after intense activity.

这种英语表达表明在激烈活动后非常强烈的疲惫状态。

I was overcome by fatigue after a long week at work. 在工作了很长一周后,我被疲劳克服了。

I am drained. 我已经筋疲力尽了

Literally meaning all of the liquid has been taken out of you, this phrase indicates a state of fatigue in which you have no more energy available, like something that has been left completely dry.

字面上意味着所有的液体已被取出,这个短语表示一种疲劳状态,在这种情况下,你没有更多的能量可用,就像已经完全干燥的东西一样。

Working with children leaves me completely drained.与孩子一起工作让我彻底筋疲力尽。

I am exhausted. 我累死啦

This term indicates a state of intense fatigue.

该说法表示强烈疲劳的状态。

This morning, I went for a run and now I am exhausted. 今天早上,我去跑了,现在我筋疲力尽了。

I am knackered. 太疲倦啦

This expression is part of British slang and is very informal. The etymology of this term is uncertain but probably derives from knacker, an old word that could indicate a cheater and later on an animal or fur buyer.

这个表达是英国俚语的一部分,非常非正式。这个词的词源是不确定的,但可能来自于knacker,一个可以表明作弊者的旧词,后来又表示动物或毛皮买家。

He was too knackered to join us for dinner.

他太疲倦了以至于不能和我们共进晚餐。

I was worn out. 我疲惫不堪

The phrasal verb wear out means deteriorate or erode. It is generally used in reference to objects or items of clothing that have been made unfit through overuse. It can be used to indicate a condition of severe exhaustion.

短语动词磨损意味着恶化或侵蚀。它通常用于指通过过度使用而不适合的物品或衣物。它可以用来表示严重疲劳的状况。

This situation is really wearing me out.这种情况真的让我失望了。

I am on my last leg. 我太累了

This figurative expression, which literally means you only have one leg left, can indicate unbearable fatigue or the condition of those who feel as if they are about to die.

这个比喻性的表达,字面意思是你只留下一条腿,可以表示难以忍受的疲劳或那些感觉好像要死人的状况。

Yesterday after the party, I was on my last leg. 派对结束后的昨天,我感觉太累啦。

I am weary.累啦

The adjective weary indicates a state of weakness due to some extended effort or a situation that has lasted a long time and has left you without strength.

形容词疲惫表明由于一些延长的努力或持续很长时间并且没有力量离开你的情况导致的弱点状态。

My weary eyes need rest.我疲惫的眼睛需要休息。

I am washed out. 感觉身体已被掏空

Washed out is used to indicate the loss of colour in a garment due to constant washing. In a figurative sense, it indicates a state of exhaustion that leaves you without energy.

洗出用于表示由于持续洗涤而在衣服中失去颜色。在比喻意义上,它表明一种疲惫的状态,让你没有能量。

This day of shopping has left me washed out.这一天的购物让我感到身体已被掏空。

I cannot keep my eyes open. 我无法睁开我的眼睛

This figurative expression is used to indicate that you are very sleepy, to the point in which your eyes are closing themselves.

这个比喻性的表达用于表示你非常困,直到你的眼睛闭合。

This morning, I woke up very early and now I cannot keep my eyes open.今天早上,我很早就醒了,现在我无法睁开眼睛。

I am beat. 我被打败啦

To beat means to punch or to defeat. Therefore, the expression I am beat indicates that we are completely defeated or knocked out by fatigue.

击败意味着打击或失败。因此,我被击败的表达表明我们完全被疲劳击败或被淘汰。

I had a tough day at work and now I am totally beat.我在工作中度过了艰难的一天,现在我完全被打败了。

I am shattered. 我被打碎啦

The English adjective shattered means destroyed or demolished. In informal English, it can be used to indicate that you feel extremely tired – as if your bones were broken.

英语形容词粉碎手段破坏或拆除。在非正式的英语中,它可以用来表示你感到非常疲惫 - 好像你的骨头被打破了。

Sorry, I cannot come. I am shattered!很抱歉,我不能来。我被打碎了!

These are just some of the many expressions to define tiredness in English. They are surely enough to show you how rich the English language is in colloquial expressions, idioms, vocabulary, and phrasal verbs to indicate the different nuances of a concept.

这些只是用于定义英语疲劳的许多表达中的一部分。它们肯定足以向您展示英语在口语表达,习语,词汇和短语动词中的丰富程度,以表明概念的不同细微差别。

看到这里是不是收获多多!!记得用出来哦哦

往期回顾:

一到吃饭就尴尬,因为不知道用英语该说些什么!只会delicious

结束交流时,90%的人只会说:I have to go!你中招了吗?

在英语中不得不学的几个sorry小常识

学英语,到iShow

贵阳爱秀英语口语智能小程序

如果觉得《用英语说“我累”的另类表达|发现都没见过!》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。