失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 《Lion King 狮子王》中英文剧本——第一部分

《Lion King 狮子王》中英文剧本——第一部分

时间:2024-05-15 21:13:06

相关推荐

《Lion King 狮子王》中英文剧本——第一部分

Lifes not fair,is it?

生命真不公平啊!

You see,I..Well,I shall never be king.

你看我,永远都当不上王

And you shall never see the light of another day.而你永远也见不到明天了

Adieu.

再见

Didn your mother tell you not to play with your food?

你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

What do you want?

你想干什么?

Im here to announce

我是来这里宣布

that King Mufasas on his way.

大王木法沙要来了

So youd better have a good excuse...

所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式

for missing the ceremony this morning.

最好找个借口

Oh,now,look,Zazu. Youve made me lose my lunch.

你害我的午餐都没了

Ha! Youll lose more than that...

等大王跟你算账之后

when the king gets through with you.

你不见的东西还会更多

Hes as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒

Ooh. I quiver with fear!

我怕得全身发抖

Now,Scar,don look at me that way.

好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Help!

救命啊!

Drop him.

刀疤,吐出来

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.

你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Why,if it isn my big brother..

这不是我大哥吗?

descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混

Sarabi and I didn see you at the presentation of Simba.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你

That was today?

那是今天吗?

Oh,I feel simply awful!

我觉得好害怕呀!

Mustve slipped my mind.

我八成是给忘了

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...

是呀,你忘的不只如此

as the kings brother... you shouldve been first in line!

身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

我原本是第一位 直到 这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son...

这个小毛球是我儿子

and your future king.

他也是你未来的国王

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.

我该学学我的礼 节啦

Don turn your back on me,Scar.

千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh,no,Mufasa.

不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn turn your back on me.

或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge?

这是一个挑战吗?

Temper,temper.

冷静!冷静!

I wouldn dream of challenging you.

我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity.Why not?

可惜,为什么呢?

As far as brains go,I got the lions share.

要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

But when it comes to brute strength...

说到蛮力嘛··

Im afraid Im at the shallow end of the gene pool.

恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了

Theres one in every family,sire.

每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下

Two in mine,actually...

事实上我家有两个

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

What am I going to do with him?

我该拿他怎么办?

Hed make a very handsome throw rug.

拿他做地毯会非常好看

Zazu!

沙祖

And just think,

而且想一想

whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.

每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

Dad! Dad!

爸,爸

Come on,Dad,we gotta go!Wake up!

快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry.

对不起

Dad. Dad.

爸···爸···

Your son is awake.

你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise,hes your son.

在天亮前,他是你儿子

Dad! Come on,Dad.

爸…拜托啦!

You promised.

你答应过我的呀!

- OK,OK.

好吧,好吧

Im up,Im up.

我醒了,我醒了

Look,Simba.

辛巴,你看

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

A kings time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...

总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

and will rise with you as the new king.

并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

- And thisll all be mine? - Everything.

这一切都是我的吗?

所有的一切

Everything the light touches.

阳光能照到的所有东西···

What about that shadowy place?

那有阴影的地方呢?

Thats beyond our borders.

那在我们的国度之外

You must never go there,Simba.

你绝不可以去那个地方

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

Theres more to being king...

你错了

than getting your way all the time.

国王也不能凡事随心所欲

- Theres more? - Simba...

不能吗? 辛巴

Everything you see exists together...in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值

As king,you need to understand that balance...

身为国王,你不但要了解

and respect all the creatures...

还要去尊重所有的生活

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

But,Dad,don we eat the antelope?但是,爸··我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes,Simba,but let me explain.

是呀,我来跟你解释一下

When we die,our bodies become the grass...

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

and the antelope eat the grass.

而羚羊是吃草的

And so

所以·…

we are all connected

在这个生命圈里面

in the great circle of life.

都是互相有关联的

- Good morning,sire!

早安,陛下

- Good morning,Zazu.

沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.

我来做早上的例行报告

Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 你说吧

黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

Elephants remember,though just what,I can recall

大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks

鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Shown interest in my nest egg,

他向我展示巢里的蛋

but I quickly said,no,thanks

我说不客气

We haven paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch

我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch

不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

This is the morning report

哈哈,这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short

大事小事不漏掉

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个呼吸微笑

Not a tale I distort

每个轻声吼叫

On the morning report

都在晨间报告

- What are you doing,son? - Pouncing.

儿子,你在干什么?

Let an old pro show you how its done.

扑东西

让个老手示范给你看看

Oh,the buffalo

今年草地肥美

have got a beef about...

水牛个个吃得强又壮 尽量的压低身子

Stay low to the ground.

豪猪受到阻挠 趴在地上

Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.

趴在地上,好,我知道了

Not a sound.

·别出声

The seasons colors seen in all the herds...

番红花是本季色彩 随处都可见

Take it slow. One more step...

慢慢来,向前一步

- then......in the dung

然后…噗·

This is the morning report

这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short

大事小事不漏掉

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个呼吸微笑

Not a tale I distort

每个轻声吼叫

On the morning report

都在晨间报告 哈···非常好

-Zazu! - Yes!

沙祖 什么事呀?

Sir! News from the underground.

地下传来的消息

Now,this time... Sire!

好,这一次呢···

Hyenas in the pride lands!

陛下 土狼到了荣耀石啦!

Zazu,take Simba home.

沙祖,带辛巴回家

- Dad,can I come?

我不能去吗?

- No,son.

不行,儿子

I never get to go anywhere.

哼!什么地方都不准我去

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king.

哦,小主人将来你也会当国王的

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy...

然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?

嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

I despise guessing games.

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

Im gonna be king of Pride Rock.

我将成为这里的国王耶

Oh,goody.

哦!真好啊

如果觉得《《Lion King 狮子王》中英文剧本——第一部分》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。