失眠网,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
失眠网 > 带宝宝去医院看病的英文 发高烧 采血 验尿 输液怎么说?

带宝宝去医院看病的英文 发高烧 采血 验尿 输液怎么说?

时间:2021-06-14 05:27:22

相关推荐

带宝宝去医院看病的英文 发高烧 采血 验尿 输液怎么说?

作者:小雅和英美友人

GOING TO THE HOSPITAL 去医院

Child: Mommy, my tummy hurts.

宝宝:妈妈,我肚子疼。

Mother: I think we need to go see a doctor right away.

妈妈:我觉得咱们得赶紧去看医生了。

You have a fever

你发烧了,

and you have had a stomachache for a few days now,

肚子也疼了好几天了,

you poor thing.

你这个小可怜。

Child: Okay, just make it go away.

宝宝:好吧,快点好吧。

At the hospital 在医院

Doctor: Hello, what seems to be the problem today?

医生:你好,你今天怎么了?

Mother: She has had a high fever for three days

妈妈:她高烧三天了,

and a very bad stomachache

而且肚子疼得厉害,

and a headache as well.

头也疼。

Doctor: Okay, let me have a look.

医生:好的,让我看看。

Does it hurt here?

这里疼吗?

Child: Yes!

宝宝:疼!

Doctor: I think we should run a few tests.

医生:我想我们应该做一些检查。

First, I will take some blood.

首先要采血。

The nice nurse will stick this needle in your arm.

护士会在你胳膊上扎个针。

Just look at your mommy.

看着妈妈就行。

This will only hurt a little.

就有一点疼。

Child: Ouch!

宝宝:哎呦!

Oh, is it all done?

好了吗?

Doctor: Yes, all done.

医生:是的,好了。

We will put a Band-Aid on it.

我们会在上面贴一个创可贴。

Next, I need you to pee into this little cup

接下来我需要你尿在这个小杯子里,

so I can test your urine.

这样我就可以化验你的尿液了。

You can use the bathroom over there.

你可以用那边的厕所。

After the tests 化验后

Doctor: We have some test results back,

医生:有些化验结果回来了,

it looks like an infection

看起来像是感染了,

在英文中,infection默认是细菌性感染。如果是病毒感染,可以指明viral infection或者说they have a virus / "bug"。

so I would like her to stay the night to monitor her

所以我想让她留院观察一晚,

and put her on an antibiotic IV drip for 24 hours.

给她输一天的抗生素。

Child: I am scared, Mommy.

宝宝:我害怕,妈妈。

I don want to stay here.

我不想住在这儿。

Mother: Its okay.

妈妈:没事的。

The doctor is going to help you feel better

医生会帮你感觉好点的,

and hopefully it will just be for one night.

希望就一个晚上。

Doctor: Your mommy can stay with you

医生:你妈妈可以和你一起住,

so don worry

所以别担心,

and it should just be for one night.

而且应该就一晚。

The nurse will be in shortly

护士很快会进来,

to put this IV into your arm.

在你的胳膊上做静脉注射。

Its just a little tube that comes from this little bag up here

就是从这个小袋子里出一个小管子,

and sends medicine into your body.

把药送到你的身体里。

You should feel much better tomorrow.

你明天就会感觉好多了。

Next day 第二天

Doctor: She has responded well to the antibiotics

医生:她输抗生素的效果很好,

so we can send her home today.

所以我们今天就可以让她出院了。

Here is a prescription for antibiotics.

这是抗生素的药方。

Please make sure she takes them three times a day

要保证她一天吃3次,

right after her meal

餐后服用,

for seven days.

连吃7天。

更多医院相关亲子英文,请点击下方链接,购买书籍,查看第19章 打疫苗:

如果觉得《带宝宝去医院看病的英文 发高烧 采血 验尿 输液怎么说?》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。