示范1
A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory. 如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。
B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory. 谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。
A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you. 请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes. 谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更 好的了。
A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit. 的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。
示范2
A: I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along. 我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。
B: That’ll be most helpful. 那太好了。
A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section. 那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。
B: How much do you spend on development every year? 你们每年在科研上花多少钱?
A: About 3-4% of the gross sales. 大约是总销售额的3%到4%。
B: What’s that building opposite us? 对面那座建筑是什么?
A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock. 那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻 交现货。
B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery? 如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?
A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want. 那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。
如果觉得《商务英语:带外方参观工厂 对话示范》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!